Reserve a Race Time
Reservations are currently required to race due to Covid-19,
especially on our busier days of FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY.
Please contact us for reservation details at 603-814-1448.
Groups and parties of 4 or more please call 2 weeks in advance for the weekend, Jr spots are limited!!
Things to Consider:
- Please arrive promptly at your arrival time.
- You will be scheduled to race approximately 30 minutes after your arrival time.
- This allows us time to get you and your group registered, fitted with headsocks and helmets, and go through the safety checklist.
- Each race can last between 10 to 20 minutes depending on the skill of the drivers.
- We can race 8 juniors at a time. We do not race junior karts against adult karts.
- Junior Races are run on the hour and half hour (example: 12pm, 12:30pm, 1pm, etc…)
- If you want to race in 2 junior races, please understand that there will be at least a half-hour delay between races.
- A junior must be 6 years old and at least 48″ Tall.
- You must be 56″ tall to drive an adult kart.
- You must be under 7′ tall and 300 lbs to drive the adult karts.