Reserve a Race Time
Reservations are currently required to race due to Covid-19,
especially on our busier days of FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY.
Please give us 24 hours advanced notice for larger parties on the weekend
Please do not assume your reservation is confirmed until you hear back from us.
If you want to reserve a time within 24 hours, please call us at 603-814-1448 to ensure you get a time.
If not please follow this link below!
Things to Consider:
- Please arrive promptly at your arrival time.
- You will be scheduled to race approximately 30 minutes after your arrival time.
- This allows us time to get you and your group registered, fitted with headsocks and helmets, and go through the safety checklist.
- Each race can last between 10 to 20 minutes depending on the skill of the drivers.
- We can race 8 juniors at a time. We do not race junior karts against adult karts.
- Junior Races are run on the hour and half hour (example: 12pm, 12:30pm, 1pm, etc…)
- If you want to race in 2 junior races, please understand that there will be at least a half-hour delay between races.
- A junior must be 6 years old and at least 48″ Tall.
- You must be 56″ tall to drive an adult kart.
- You must be under 7′ tall and 300 lbs to drive the adult karts.